By Online Desk
2nd June 2015
In a shocking incident which exposes cruel side of blind faith, a 55-year-old man was beheaded by an occultist group in Jharkhand for better harvest and rain.
Add a comment
Greek Coast Guard, police linked to migrant traffickers
1 June 2015
ATHENS (ANSAmed) — An investigation by the internal affairs department of the Greek Police (ELAS) has linked the leadership of the country's Coast Guard as well as officers of the police and of the National Intelligence Service (EYP) to migrant trafficking rackets, as daily Kathimerini reported.
LGBT people suffer widespread violent abuse, discrimination: new UN report
1 June 2015
A policeman objects to protestors holding a rainbow flag during an LGBT community rally in central Moscow, Russia, at the weekend. The sign reads, “Love. Don’t make war.” Photograph: Maxim Shemetov/Reuters
The United Nations human rights chief has said in a new report that lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender people are victims of “pervasive violent abuse, harassment and discrimination” in all regions of the world and cites hundreds of hate-related killings.
- Tony Blair 'in £330,000 demand for hunger talk'
- Vietnamese woman says she had 18 abortions in bid to conceive son
- Porn actors will have to wear GOGGLES under new California regulations
- Vatican: Irish gay marriage vote a 'defeat for humanity'
- Turkish minister defends spending on posh cars as 'peanuts'
- One in five Italian species 'at risk of extinction'
- Up to 8 million birds poached in Italy each year
- Texas hunter shoots endangered Namibian rhino for $350,000
- Myanmar's dam plans may cause new kind of poverty, villagers warn
- China’s Amazonian railway ‘threatens uncontacted tribes’ and the rainforest