Pangolins: why this cute prehistoric mammal is facing extinction
By Martin Fletcher
31 January 2015
A baby pangolin on its mother's back Photo: Reuters
A what? A pangolin.
It’s the only mammal in the world that is completely covered in scales. It looks like an artichoke on legs. Or a cross between a crocodile and a snake. Or a wacky computer-game invention.
Gay People Posting Photos Of Gay People On Facebook Is Persecuting Christians Says Perkins
by David Badash
January 30, 2015
Tony Perkins says that when gay people post photos of gay people so that Christians can see them, they're being persecuted.
Add a comment
- Unions, charity accuse McDonald's of avoiding 1 bln euros in tax
- Today In Creepy Privacy Policies, Samsung’s Eavesdropping TV
- Are there hidden horrors in your toothpaste?
- Quebec teen raped by sex offender in police vehicle suing for 'gross misconduct'
- The war on leaks has gone way too far when journalists' emails are under surveillance
- WikiLeaks demands answers after Google hands staff emails to US government
- Over 90 per cent of Chinese cities fail pollution standards
- Target CEO's Golden Handshake matches the one for all 17,600 Canadian employees combined
- Oregon judge: Upskirt photos of teen at store not illegal
- Lithuania MP warns gay group will face massacre like in Paris