Add a comment
17 people who look worse in swimwear than you
By BELLA BATTLE
2 July 2015
Britain's heatwave can mean only one thing - it's BIKINI TIME!
There's just one problem - most of us have been guzzling kebabs and swerving the gym since September. But quit worrying, folks, because you're not the only one who doesn't look like a model can't look as bad in swimwear as this lot.
Check out these 17 howlers and dust off those too-tight trunks with confidence.
1) Sweet treat? Nope.
2) This look's sarong.
Head of gay conversion group claims two-thirds ‘healed’
by David Porter
June 8, 2015
Arthur Goldberg. (Photo: Alex Remnick / AP)
Jersey City, N.J. (AP) — The director of a nonprofit being sued for offering so-called gay conversion therapy acknowledged on the witness stand Monday that the group claims a “success” rate of 65 to 75 percent to turn gay men to straight even though it doesn’t keep its own statistics and relies on anecdotal evidence from counselors.
N.Y. girl 'barbarically' raped by teen gangsters from El Salvador
8 June 2015
by Chelsea Schilling
3 teenage MS-13 gang members charged with ‘brutally’ raping 16-year-old girl In New York. From Left to right: Bryan Larios, 18, Joel Escobar, 17, and Jose Cornejo, 17
Three MS-13 street-gang members from El Salvador are being held without bail on charges they forced a 16-year-old New York girl into the woods near a golf course, and two of them raped her while the third kept watch.
- Thailand scrambles to boost image on human trafficking
- Roma pickpockets live in luxury mansions: Bulgarian TV
- 'The cow must be milked' - new corruption scandal rattles Rome
- Italian police arrest 44 over migrant center corruption
- FIFA paid Ireland €5 million to settle Thierry Henry's handball out of court
- Ex-railway chief gets 10-year prison sentence for huge fraud
- How the Red Cross raised half a billion dollars for Haiti and built six homes
- This Rare Philippine Turtle Is Being Driven to Extinction by Pet Owners
- LGBT people suffer widespread violent abuse, discrimination: new UN report
- Lidl has received almost $1bn in public development funding